2012年1月21日星期六

What is your experience with the cabbage soup diet?

I plan on eating nothing but cabbage soup for one month... but I will add potatoes to the mix... which are about 300 calories each... So I'd be eating about 600 calories a day... since every ingredient in cabbage soup consists of negative calorie foods. Then I go the gym and excerise until I've burned 600 calories resulting in a daily calorie deficit of 750 calories (the weight I burned during my sleep)
What is your experience with the cabbage soup diet?
It's fine for maybe one meal a day, without the potatoes, which destroy the whole idea.



Eat a balanced diet and exercise at least 30 minutes a day.

Quit all that junk food and sugared sodas. Pizzas, burgers, fries one time a week.



Kinda boring, right? Weight control requires a lifestyle change. Educate yourself about nutrition and exercise. Will serve you well the rest of your life.



Good luck.

  • philosophy
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论