2012年1月24日星期二

How much is my Cabbage Patch Doll worth?

I bought a Cabbage Patch Doll around the years of 1978-1982 (not sure of exact year). I bought her straight from the Babyland hospital in Geogia. She came with registration, birthcertificate, adoption papers and footprints. I still have all of these papers. She is soft-sculptured, and has Xavier Roberts signature on her bottom, along with a birthmark. Since the day I brought her home, she has been kept on a shelf with a bag over her as to avoid dust and dirt from collecting on her. She is in mint, brand new condition......without a flaw. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much this doll may be worth. Can anyone help?
How much is my Cabbage Patch Doll worth?
I found this on the official website:



Where do I find out how much my older Cabbage Patch Kid is worth?

Collectors Information Bureau; 800-352-8039



Hopefully they can help you. Good luck! I
Reply:check ebay thats where you will find a buyer/collector.

good luck!

没有评论:

发表评论