2012年2月11日星期六

Northwoods Inn - San Gabriel, CA - Red Cabbage?

I was wondering if anyone has the receipe for the red cabbage that Northwoods Inn serves. I've tried others, but it's always lacking "something." I live out of state now so I just can't ask them. Besides, they might not want to tell me. Anyway, is anyone familar with it and know how to make it like they do?
Northwoods Inn - San Gabriel, CA - Red Cabbage?
NORTH WOODS INN RED CABBAGE SALAD

Servings: 4



1/2 head red cabbage

1/2 cup vegetable oil

1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar

3 tablespoons sugar

1 teaspoon Lawry's seasoned salt

1/4 teaspoon black pepper

1/4 teaspoon onion powder



Shred cabbage into bowl. Add rest of ingredients and mix well. Let stand several hours for flavors to mellow.
Reply:YES! I've done the receipe above and it's how I remember it. It takes GREAT!! Thanks so much. Report It
shoe deodorant

没有评论:

发表评论