2012年2月14日星期二

Do cabbage burgers/cabbage rolls freeze well?

I'm not sure what cabbage burgers are but cabbage rolls freeze really well put them in a container and cover with seran and then tin foil or just tin foil if you want it to keep for a really long time if not just put the lid on it . and then freeze it
Do cabbage burgers/cabbage rolls freeze well?
because cabbage is similar to lettuce, I cannot imagine is freezing well at all unless it is already cooked and limp. Meaning it is composed of a lot of water, when this water freezes the cell membranes expand, thus when thawed the cabbage is limp and mushy. I am sure that things with cabbage in them freeze well, i.e. soup...but your best bet is to refridgerate.
Reply:Very well! I just had pork and cabbage for lunch. I pack everything in Tupperware containers and stick them in the fridge. They microwave very well.

没有评论:

发表评论