2012年2月12日星期日

Can I drink coffee on the cabbage soup diet & still lose weight?

I don't really NEED to be on a diet, I just WANT to lose a few lbs. I am 5'6" %26amp; weight about 145lbs. I can't give up my morning coffee though. I don't use any sugar but I use a non-dairy creamer that has sugar in it. Will I still lose weight if i drink my coffee in the morning and follow the rest of the plan??
Can I drink coffee on the cabbage soup diet %26amp; still lose weight?
Eat nourishing food with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables being part of it. Chew each morsel at least 32 times. This will activate signal to the brain as soon as u have had enough. Please eat only when u r hungry and not more than three times in 24 hours. Take only water in between. Besides this change in eating style, take regular light exercises and brisk walks every day. U will be able to gain/shed all extra weight gracefully and in a reasonable time span.
Reply:no, coffee can effect your dieting.

没有评论:

发表评论