2012年2月3日星期五

How do I clean cabbage patch dolls with a fabric body and a vinyl head?

Wash gently with Woolite on the fabric portions and pat dry and then let it air dry. I have attached a two web pages. The first give detailed instructions and the second is for Babyland General here in Cleveland (the home of the original Cabbage Patch) I am sure you can call them for instructions. They are very friendly and more than willing to help.
How do I clean cabbage patch dolls with a fabric body and a vinyl head?
My sister inlaw got my daughter a cabbage patch cat at the goodwill, i just put it in a pillow case and washed it . its head took a few days to dry out but it is fine now, or if your afraid to do that (i wasnt to worried since it just came from goodwill and i was not giveing to her until it got washed!) just take some laundry soap and a wet rag and wash it by hand that would probably be better to do. Let it air dry and good luck! toys like that are so hard to keep clean .
Reply:Those dolls are scary! i remember i used to have them. you can wipe the head with a damp washcoth with a little bit of soap.

没有评论:

发表评论