2012年2月8日星期三

Attention vegetable gardeners!!I stays in w/tn & just set out my broclic ,romaine,chinese cabbage plants &?

sowed my radishes,chinese spinach, chinese greens,%26amp; collared greens do you think its too late for any of this to produce much this fall %26amp; winter? We have very mild winters here since the global warming began(its is very real )just look over the list of things ive planted and try to give an honest answer.i tilled the soil smooth %26amp; fine with triple 15 ,then i used a empty herb bottle with holes in it,filled it with some triple 15 %26amp; the seed,i then sprinkled it on the till soil in a bed about 2 foot wide for each vegatable.When i was finished it began to rain gently which will drive the seeds into the soil.I hope to have a good crop with plenty to share.Like to hear your comments.The plants are in a row,but the seeds i sowed are in the 2 foot wide beds for each one.
Attention vegetable gardeners!!I stays in w/tn %26amp; just set out my broclic ,romaine,chinese cabbage plants %26amp;?
IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO HAY BALES YOU COULD RING YOUR BED WITH THE BALES AND THEN STRETCH 4 TO 6 MIL. PLASTIC OVER THE BEDS TO ACT LIKE A MINI GREENHOUSE I HAVE USED SUCH IT HELPS PROLONG THE GROWING SEASON HERE IN THE MID WEST

没有评论:

发表评论