2012年2月3日星期五

Instead of the cabbage soup diet what results can you get from the celery diet?

For only three days of nothing but green tea,celery and black coffee you can lose....?

And is it faster then the cabbge soup diet?
Instead of the cabbage soup diet what results can you get from the celery diet?
Try eating spinach every day, I have for 2 months now, not only does it make your hair longer but your nails stronger and longer too.



As far as diets, I eat

breakfast: 1 toast, and 1 sausage

lunch: chef salad

dinner: one meat(palm size) 3table spoons of spinach, and any other side that is a vegetable.



I eat small pack of cheese crackers and milk for snacks, I think because I've been eating like this so long I kinda don't like any junk food,
Reply:I WOULD NOT RECOMEND FAD DIETS!!! UNLESS YOU WOULD WANT TO GAIN BACK ALL THE WEIGHT PLUS MORE!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论